Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, March 19, 2007

I have finally survived the first day of school after the one week "break",and i somewhat consider this a feat.Bombarded with enough econs work to use as a week's worth of toilet paper,and then an essay test on econs once again today,it is therefore relief i'm feeling as the day draws close to an end.

And thank god i still had enough sense in me to hold back the urge to blurt out "is 2 pages enough to stuff up your ass?" (Sorry for being crude) as a response to her sarcastic remark of her "2 pages only?" How the heck are we supposed to cope with being incarcerated in econs,and i'm truly hating my econs teacher right now.With a probability of close to 1 that i've flunked the econs faculty test,and the perpetual debt of econs related work.I guess i should be expecting a backlash of no less than a barrage of her sarcasm this coming saturday when she meets my mom.

And its the start of the week,but i'm already looking forward to the end...

There's something bout how you manage to stay on my mind,and how you draw me closer when you're so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home